We recognise that the personal data we hold about you belongs to you and you should have control over how your personal data is being used. We have detailed below a summary of your legal rights.
- Ask us to have access to, and for a copy of, the personal data we hold about you;
- Request that we amend or delete your personal data;
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data altogether or in a certain way;
- Change your mind about how you have agreed we can use your personal data. If you have given us consent to use your personal data in a specific way you can withdraw it. This means that we will stop processing your personal data in the way you have objected to from the date that your permission is withdrawn;
- Issue a complaint to the appropriate authority – see ico.org.uk for more information; and/or
- Request that we transfer your personal data to another provider (this is known as data portability).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or discuss them in more detail, please contact us using the email address below.
We need to make you aware that even where you exercise a right detailed above, we may not be able to comply with that request if an exception in law applies. Where this is the case, we will notify you and explain why we’re unable to meet your request.